PLATINUM LINE and GOLD LINE Fans – Five-Year Warranty*
For a period of five years from the date of sale to the original user, Envirofan will repair or, at
SILVER LINE Fans – Three-Year Warranty*
For a period of three years from the date of sale to the original user, Envirofan will repair or, at
BRONZE LINE Fans – One-Year Warranty*
For a period of one year from the date of sale to the original user, Envirofan will repair or, at
- Requires original invoice number, PO number, or any other indicator as to when the fan was purchased.
- The Envirofan warranty card must be returned to Envirofan Systems within ten days of purchase to validate the warranty stated above.
- The above warranties do not cover defects, malfunctions or failure of products which were caused by mishandling, improper installation, modifications, unreasonable use, or repairs by persons not authorized by Envirofan Systems. Envirofan industrial and commercial fans are not
warranteedfor outdoor, severe service or agricultural applications.
- Envirofan Systems will not be liable for consequential or incidental damage caused by defects in workmanship or materials.
- Some states have various laws regarding limited warranties or disclaimers. Consult local laws for any rights you may be entitled to.
Warranty Claim Procedures
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be obtained from Northwest Envirofan by calling 800-236-7080.
- The product in question must be returned prepaid to Northwest or Envirofan with a dated copy of the invoice as proof of purchase.
- The purchaser will be responsible for the removal and reinstallation, plus all insurance, freight and any other transportation charges.